Sunday 17 March 2013

Next Chapter should began?

I guess... empty,sadness & unhappy feeling always surround me nowadays. YES, we prefer solah, read/memorize quran to overcome but did U (person who always condemn me) study why Allah come out with this " Aku jadikan kau berpasang-pasangan, laki2 & perempuan". Means, we need someone else to fulfill part of us. 

I just realize to change my life style when my friend (my BF i guess) awin, said don't try looking for the perfection because "takut terlepas mult buaya, masuk plak mulut singa". And she also advised to become a telinga kuali person. Few moments i am a telinga kuali person but now, donno why i always keep inside whatever people's speculation. 

I am now lack of motivation....agreed by my supermom supervisor Dr Ramlah.... where will i get the motivation??

married kot.... huhu... as beginning the new chapter in my life.

 readers, pray for me....  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment