Friday 17 October 2014

Pray for Us

Assalamualaikum... and Hi everyone (expect no one read this ;-) )

Long time did't singgah at my blog. Well, i actually juz forgot that i have one.hahaha

my life quite interesting and joyful this year. and today i being brave to change my profile pic to "our" profile pic...guess what?? ;-)

Hm...the date is not confirm yet..but InshaAllah it will gonna be soon (for sure after my elder brother mjlis).


Like the title, I hardly beg u guys to PRAY the best for us. become a soleh n solehah husband & wife. fullfill with happiness...barakah,..loyal n all good things.

Thank You :-D
Thank you to my future in law family for preparing a such wonderful hantaran for me even it just only a merisik day. (i juz give 1 bakul buah je.huhu)

No comments:

Post a Comment