Monday 11 February 2013

My Passion

Actually i had dream to become who i am today only when i completed my study until Ph.D level but Alhamdulillah Allah listen to me & give this position earlier than what i aspect. But I am still in learning process & so many weaknesses i must overcome. I believe Allah give this for reasons.

See this :

Hihi... this is "dera" time. I still can imagine how blur they are when i asked  to present about "entrepreneur" issue. Actually i just get in my mind about that particular issue few minutes before they present. How i get the idea?? the idea come when i "worried" saw their sleepy face.so, i must do something to make the environment "life" and "enjoy". Alhamdulillah...they can accept my technique (walaupun diorang tak tau ni bidan terjun punyer teknik ;-P). 

And i forget to thank someone in my previous post. Special thanks also to my abg ;-),

Thank you for take care of myself when i had no my parents beside. Always ups & downs together with me,  Thank you so much. 

Hope Allah always give the shine towards all of us. Amin....

No comments:

Post a Comment