Thursday 23 October 2014

Braces

Braces = Teeth...

My banglong always condemn of my teeth before. I did not touching because the reality is there...my teeth is in "cembung" shape. It's happend  because I "fall in love" with puting when i am still an infant. I left the puting only when i reach 7....

When the braces come as my consideration?? Since my S keep asking (more than twice actually) : "Su tak nak betulkan gigi?"...I think, he  deeply observe my teeth pattern lately or someone ask him about my teeth. But, like Dr Halina said...men always smile (but Dr Sheikh giggle instead) when women asking things that they need to hidden the real answer :-P.

So...now I observing the clinic for "anyam" me the braces :-P. Government of course much cheaper...but the queue..phew~ and too expensive for me if doing at swasta. Now something cross towards my mind, if he ask me once againt, i will replied: Make it as one of my HANTARAN!!! HAHAHAHHA....WORTH IT. FULL STOP! wink*

Imagine the braces bind to the fake teeth on the dulang hantaran :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment