Sunday 19 October 2014

.: gooDies Beg:.

20th October 2014 was the launching day for our Biotech Botanical Garden.....

Alhamdulillah, after 3 weeks my students working hard for this, InshaAllah...today is the FINAL DAY. Even this is the final project for Semester 5 but I ask the junior to continue the task.

This is one of my effort to Show who we are, what BIOTECH are  at my college. Hope, this is also one way to attract new students registered for coming semester.

Personally, I am proud of them (my students) in terms of their responsibility, effort, ideas, teamwork, diligent and creative. One thing that attarct me lots is TADDA!!!! The goodies Beg:

 "Launching Event Biotech Botanical Garden"


Pss....i told them "goodies beg ni buat utk majlis kawen pun jimat ni " ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment