Sunday 19 October 2014

.:INTERVIEW:.

Last week I received a message attending a test for PEGAWAI TADBIR & DIPLOMATIK position. Alhamdulillah...the second feedback for 100% government job but the first time via SPA.

Eventhough it is juz a test, i like to share it with believe people for pray the best for me.....let say i did't get this time , i am believe on Allah plan, furthermore i need another 1 year to finish my master.

What actually i want to say, PRAY THE BEST, I really meant it and i disappointed with few of them  that just condemn when i select this position on SPA. Come on, this is only a test....not an interview , far away confirm get this position. As usual, to avoid the issue keep longer, i choose to be silent. Silent for me, not because i agreed but most of the time my silenity to avoid stupidity. stupidity of what?? avoid stupid to fighting with gud gud people.

However, readers plis PRAY THE BEST FOR ME! thank you :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment